We want to make this basic and simple.
A Production Company can represent the New Age Trilogy; all 3 were made to cross all media platforms:
THE BOOK: The Unanswered Dreams of a Dead Man
- Published out of San Antonio, Texas, available at Amazon
- Being considered a modern day “The Catcher in the Rye.”
- A candidate for The Pulitzer Prize
THE SCREENPLAY: The Struggle of This Life
- A Finalist in a 2002 Hollywood Competition
- A cross between ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ and ‘A Clockwork Orange’
- The ‘Inferno’ in Dante’s ‘Divine comedy’
THE STAGE PLAY: The Answer to This Life
- What the entire world wants to know.
All are written and complete, ready to be viewed at your request.
We would like to point to our titles for a second viewing: title is important.
Any great writer knows the title is important. For an author, you have The Old Man & the Sea; for a screenplay writer, you have The Godfather and Star Wars; for the theater, you have The Phantom of the Opera. The point is when you enter any of these pieces, you know what you are getting... similar to the titles aforementioned in the New Age Trilogy.
When you walk into the book store, you get the unanswered dreams of a dead man; or, you walk into the film theater and you will see the struggle of this life; and, finally, when the red curtain comes up, you are expecting the answer to this life. And as an Audience member you will get that.
Business is simple. It’s a two-way street: to be a part of something is discovering something.
We have done our research; what your company has produced can handle the concept of this magnitude...
I hope you agree.